As a Life Coach the greatest tool that I use with my clients is the Question.
Socrates said that, ‘it is not the answer that enlightens but the Question‘.
Would you like to become more enlightened when it comes to love? How are you doing in this area?
As a gift to you, my subscriber, I am offering you 15 Life Coaching Questions & Activities for you to do a self check-in on your Love area…
Read the following Love Questions (note your answers on paper or computer).
Do you need to make any changes in your Love area?
Valentine’s Day Life Coaching Questions
1. What is love?
2. How does it show itself?
3. In red boxes of chocolates? In a dozen red roses? Maybe.
4. Or is love shown in other ways?
5. How were you shown love as a child?
6. Did it only happen on Valentine’s Day?
7. How do you show love to your children? Grandchildren?
8. How do you express love to your spouse; partner?
9. If I asked them that question, what would they say?
10. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being ‘almost none’ and 10 being awesome…..how much love is in your life right now?
11. How do you define love?
12. Do you love yourself?
13. How do you show self love?
14. Do you think self love is essential to give you the ability to love others?
15. Do you want and need more love in your life?
Wishing each of you all the love you deserve!
“Love yourself to the fullest and your life will be filled with love, always.” Phyllis Reardon
Please share this blog post. If you would like to improve the love and joy in your life contact me for a complimentary life coaching session. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive my newsletter please subscribe to left of this page.