This is a repost of one of my most popular posts.
“Both success and failure are largely the results of habit.”
Each and every day brings with it a challenge, some bigger than others. It might be getting up an hour earlier in the morning to achieve a planned for goal or climbing the highest mountain in the world.
Each of these actions needs a first step.
The drive and motivation that you need is always within you, I know it doesn’t seem that way at times but it is there!
I offer you some Life Coaching Questions that may help you unstuck and Move you to Action.
These are questions from my book, Life Coaching Activities & Powerful Questions.
Please use and share with others. Pick one to ask yourself every morning. Pick one to ask yourself every night.
So ask yourself:
- What do you really, really, really want?
- Why do you want it?
- What is success to you?
- What does it look like?
- How will you know when you have become successful?
- How will you know when you have found it?
- What is holding you back from getting it?
- Do you believe you can get it?
- What motivates you?
- What are your intelligences and talents?
- How can you make the greatest difference in your own life?
- Who do you have to Become in order to achieve what you Want to achieve?
Take on this challenge everyday for several weeks and see if you can be Moved to Action!
Pick a question that feels good to you.
Get that Idea out of your head and Move it to Action!
Have a great day.
If you would like to have me work with you please email. phyllis @coachphyllis.com
Subscribe to my Blog to receive more Life Coaching Activities.
Make it a Motivated Day!!!