Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
You are ready, initial training is complete and now you want to be a successful coach.
‘Act as if’….. a process defined by the great psychologist William James, basically states:
That if you want to be successful, Act As If you are.
You want to be a Successful Life Coach so Act As If you are a successful Life Coach.
Your actions and behaviors should mirror those of a successful Life Coach.
Your Actions influence your Beliefs.
Act As If You are a Successful Life Coach.
You will believe it and so will others.
What does that mean?
1. Use professional language when introducing yourself.
2. Create a professional business card.
3. Develop a professional website.
4. Create a professional email address.
5. Have a professional picture of yourself on your website and LinkedIn.
6. Talk the talk (of Life Coaching) and walk the walk.
7. Believe in yourself.
8. Keep learning!
Act As If is a technique you can continue to use to build self confidence, attract clients and be successful.
You have all the power you need to be a successful life coach.
“If you can think it, you can achieve it.” Napoleon Hill
Have a successful business.
Check out my book https://www.createspace.com/3411722/
Contact me email@example.com