Phyllis Reardon M.Ed.
Is Motivation connected to Planning?
What do you think?
If Motivation is the result of Action and
Action is the result of Planning….then
Motivation is a by-product of Planning.
Start Planning & Get Motivated with Life Coaching Activities
Did you know that only 3% of the population makes Plans?
Are you a part of the 3% or the 97%?
Let’s try to increase that 3% to 5% today.
What to do, Plan, Plan, Plan
1. Get the plans out of your head.
2. What ever device you choose use, just start.
3. Whether you choose a pencil/paper, a fancy day-planner, computer program or a palm held device, the process is the same.
4. Make a list! Make it your List!
5. Now Prioritze. What should you do First?
6. Take this First goal and create actions steps to insure completion.
7. Set a time line for completion.
Every little action toward your goal will casue momentum….movement…motivation to move on to the next.
Your mind needs concrete images to move it to act….in other words a Plan!
If you would be interested in more information on Planning please contact me.